Tuesday 30 December 2014

Questionnaire

My group and I have made a questionnaire to help us understand what our target audience would want in a trailer.
As our film plot involves a mother and a child we want to know whether the person answering the question is a parent. When we collect our results we will see whether a parent has different ideas on horror films compared to those who aren't. Also we felt our target audience age would range between 20-30 which is why we have focussed on those ages in more depth. 
I feel that this questionnaire will help me gain a better understanding of what my group needs to achieve to create a successful trailer. It will be useful to refer back to when making decisions. We will all see what elements we need to include in the trailer to make the project a success. Here is our questionnaire: 





No comments:

Post a Comment