Tuesday 30 December 2014

Storyboard


To help me contribute to the group, I made sure I looked back at my analysis of horror trailers because of codes and conventions we needed to include. We have completed the storyboard as a group, I drew all of the images whilst the rest of my group helped by analysing the pictures. However, we discussed together every shot so that we were all happy about them. I feel the way we all worked together helped us achieve a product that all of us are extremely happy with so far.Although we didn't need to draw any editing technique, we made sure that we discussed transitions, timing of shots and the soundtrack. This helped us have a better understanding of what we all wanted in our end product. We still need to design our titles therefore they have not been included in our storyboard yet. This will help us be organised whilst shooting the animatic and putting shots together. Throughout the making of our storyboard we had to consider a number of questions such as:
- the location
- actors
- props
- camera angles
- camera movement
- lighting

No comments:

Post a Comment