Thursday 30 April 2015

Film Magazine Process


Firstly, I added the masthead onto the main image. I wanted it to be across the width of the page so that it conventionally stood out. The red font dominates the page and reflects the horror genre. Underneath the masthead I included a web address for the magazine, to show that it uses different media platforms for their audience to explore.
I didn't want it to be classed as a horror magazine the whole time, I wanted it to appeal to all audiences. Therefore I stated on the banner line that it is the most "Spine chilling issue ever", to show that it is a horror edition of the magazine. I made the words 'spine chilling' larger than the rest of the sentence to make it prominent and emphasise that it is a terrifying issue of the magazine.
I have placed the splash across the teddy bear, however I feel at the moment that it looks quite lost on the page and I may improve this when I continue to produce my magazine. However, I have used the same font for the title of the film to keep it consistent across platforms.

No comments:

Post a Comment