Thursday 30 April 2015

Finished Film Poster


Since blogging about my poster, I was given audience feedback on it. I was given a lot of positive comments such as "The main image is menacing", showing I am injecting fear into the audience. The one comment I was given on how to improve my magazine was to change the font of the tag-line because it was hard to read. Therefore I listened to my audience, and started to experiment with different fonts. I feel that the white font I have chosen is much easier to read, whilst still reflecting the horror genre. I made the tag-line slightly bigger so it was clear.
After making these last changes, I feel I have produced a poster that would successfully entice the audience to watch the film. The image is intriguing and correctly identifies the main character of the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment