Thursday 30 April 2015

Film Magazine Process


I have addressed the issue of the splash on the page by making it bigger. I now feel that it looks strong on the page and it fits with the overall concept.
I have added a footer line to the magazine. I used a plus sign as it is visually appealing and after analysing magazines, I noticed that a lot of real texts use this, showing that it looks good on the page. I included the sell lines 'Free horror film poster inside' to appeal to the audience. The colour scheme of grey, red, white and black works really well on the page and creates a sinister atmosphere for the reader. The sell lines are all films that are coming out this year (2015), I ensured that I was including relevant information to make my magazine current.
I added a pug onto my magazine, the positioning doesn't obscure the view of the image and works well, integrating more red into the colour scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment