Tuesday 28 April 2015

Film Poster Progress


I started to create my poster by firstly adding the title block. I went on Photoshop and saved the title as a jpeg so that I could transfer it over onto Adobe InDesign. This meant that I was being consistent, using the same design for the title block on each platform. I put it near the bottom of the page because this is where the title block is conventionally placed.
I also added in the billing block conventionally at the bottom of the page. I created this for our trailer, and again, I wanted to display the same billing block throughout each different advertisement.
I am happy with how I am progressing with my film poster. Now that I have added the title block and billing block, I feel I may need to increase the contrast more on the image, to make it stand out on the page. However, I will firstly add the tag-line to see how it makes a difference on the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment