Tuesday 28 April 2015

Film Poster Progress


I have got rid of the drop shadow on the title block because it was making the billing-block unreadable. I feel it is a stronger title on the poster without it, as it creates more of a stamp effect on the page.
I have added the release date for the film at the bottom of the page. I wanted it to be big enough for the audience to see, because it is important they know the details of the film. I used a red font because it is eye catching, also, it stands out from the rest of the colour scheme on the page, making it noticeable.
I included a quote from Empire magazine because a review adds to the expectation of the film. Also, because Empire is a successful film magazine, people may trust how they rate the film and then come and watch it when it is released.

No comments:

Post a Comment